Logistics and freight forwarding are essential and enduring drivers of our global economy. Most major players have 50 to 100+ years of history with legacy processes and culture. Today, major forces – technology, trade, customer requirements, to name a few – require companies to reinvent themselves. Ten years from now, industry leaders will look and operate totally differently than they do today.
Agility is leading change in the industry. Deep strategic insight guides our efforts. We know that what we “do” alone will not distinguish our success because all the major players are investing in technology, streamlining processes, focusing on solutions and investing in key markets. What set us apart is how we do it – the leadership, skills, culture and processes that we bring to the challenge.
We are looking for exceptional leaders at all levels, and in all geographies and functions, to help us transform Agility and our industry. Ideally, you will bring 5+ years of experience in logistics or a people- and service-intensive industry. You have a track record of improving performance through people and technology. You’ve worked on high-performing teams – in sales, operations, technology or general management. You’ve got high aspirations and the ability to combine innovation with a hands-on approach to your work. You lead by example and you are a role model. You believe in getting the right results the right way.
We’re looking for exceptional candidates and scouting for talent in the following areas.
- Sales management – leading country or strategic account teams in building relationships and defining solutions.
- Operations management – leading at the branch or country level to strengthen processes, build teams, leverage technology and deliver flawless service.
- Technology development – working in an agile environment to develop new solutions for sales, operations and finance.
- Functional leaders – innovating in Finance and Human Resource processes for increased impact and business collaboration.
- General Managers – we prefer to grow our own but we do occasionally have Country Managing Director opportunities. If you’re qualified, we’d like to hear from you.
We are a global company with operations in more than 100 countries. Our roots are in emerging markets, and today we have extensive operations throughout the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas. We’re looking for people who understand the challenges and opportunities of a high-performing global company. Energy, cultural sensitivity and the ability to travel are key.